Delta Dentist in Fort Lee NJ offers Dental Veneers to help you achieve your best smile!
Smiling with confidence wouldn’t be so hard as long as you have the perfect teeth to flaunt. However, not all people are blessed with the so-called Hollywood smile. Fortunately, dental veneers are now available to help us improve our smile. A dental veneer is also known as dental porcelain laminate; it contains ceramic layers designed to plaster and enhances the front portion of your teeth.
Below, your Delta dentist in Fort Lee NJ breaks down the process for dental veneer:
Schedule for a dental checkup and explain to your dentist the outcome you desired to achieve. Your dentist will examine your dental problem for assurance that veneer procedure is appropriate for you. Also, your dentist will discuss the preparation needed, the advantages, and disadvantage of the procedure.
Usually, a millimeter amount of original teeth will be removed by your dentist to apply a veneer. After which, a model will be made and sent to the dental laboratory. Your veneer will be ready after 2-4 weeks.
This procedure is critical as it needs to be perfect. For a veneer and your tooth to have a strong bond, the veneer should be etched, cleaned, and polished. The dentist will first test the actual veneer on your tooth to ensure if it fits properly.
Advantages of Dental Veneers
▪ People usually choose veneer over silver fillings as it looks more natural.
▪ It lasts about 10 to 15 years.
▪Unlike other dental procedures, dental veneers are a quick procedure. It can be completed for a maximum of 3 visits to your dentist.
▪ It can be customized for your own preference.
▪ The veneer ensures strength and durability as it is made from durable materials.
▪ Of course, the end result can enhance your confidence.
▪ Your tooth will become more sensitive to hot and cold foods. So, you might need to be careful with what you eat.
▪ It is irreversible since a portion of your enamel has to be removed.
▪ Your teeth may still get tooth decay.
Contact us, your Delta dentist in Fort Lee NJ to get more information about Dental Veneers.