If your smile is affected by damaged or missing teeth, contact Anderson Dental to learn more about how we can repair your smile with restorative dentistry. We serve patients in Fort Lee, New Jersey and surrounding areas, providing cutting-edge procedures to correct dental flaws and return functionality to the teeth. Our team of experts has years of combined experience helping patients attain the healthy, beautiful smiles they deserve. We look forward to helping you, too, have the smile of your dreams.
- Dental crowns cover and protect broken or badly damaged teeth, restoring the tooth's functioning and appearance
- Dental bridges hold dental crowns in place using a metal piece ("bridge") on either side of the crown
- Dental bonding covers small chips and cracks in the tooth, restoring the tooth's function and appearance
- Dentures are natural-looking artificial teeth used to replace two or more missing teeth
- Dental implants are tiny metal screws that anchor crowns or dentures directly to the jawbone for a slip-free restoration